The aim of the All4R&D project is to accelerate research, innovation, knowledge and technology transfer in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Armenia through enhancing strategic academia-industry alliances. The specific project objectives are:
- To reinforce existing and to establish new university structures – Cooperative R&D Units together with industry; partners in the areas of knowledge creation and transfer, research and innovation, commercialisation of R&D results;
- To develop a methodology for collaboration and open innovation and establish web based platform focusing on knowledge transfer, innovation and networking potential;
- To test and review the model of collaboration between universities and companies through pilot projects; and
- To enhance career development and employability of students and alumni by offering new and innovative opportunities in research and education.
The following stakeholders are potential users of the project results:
- Academic and research institutions
- Industry partners (private companies, especially those who have strong research and innovation potential)
- Students and alumni
- Government agencies, ministries, public enterprises; business and professional associations
- Investing agencies and third-party funds.
The excellence of this project will be provided by developing and application of a unique approach of establishing specific, wide-ranged, interactive, comprehensive connection between academia and industry, one being an inspiration and a confirmation to the other. Through synergetic partnership of 13 organisations the academia-industry alliances will be built in holistic approach which will provide vital human capital, with skills and competences needed today. Our motivation was the understanding that when companies and universities work in tandem they can push the frontiers of knowledge, and become a powerful engine for innovation and economic growth.